Below are common questions, troubleshoots, and fixes for the Aiper Seagull SE. This list will be updated from time to time.
If you have an issue not found in Aiper’s original post, reply with your issue below and either Aiper or another helpful community member will help you out!
ISSUE: CAN THE ELITE PRO CLEAN MY POOL’S WALLS AND WATERLINE?
– The Elite Pro supports cleaning flat floors and pool walls but not your pool’s waterline.
ISSUE: WHY DOES THE DEVICE OCCASIONALLY STAND ON TWO WHEELS?
– During cleaning, the device may briefly stand up to release the air trapped inside the device for improving clean efficiency.
ISSUE: WHY DOES MY ELITE PRO CONTINUOUSLY FLASH AND DRIVE AROUND WHILE OUT OF THE POOL?
– If the device is out of your pool while cleaning mode is enabled, the device will trigger an alarm before automatically shutting off. If your Elite Pro continues to drive, it may be detecting some leftover water in its system. Retrieve your Elite Pro and long-press the power button for three seconds to shut down your device.
ISSUE: WHY DOES MY DEVICE’S CHARGER FEEL HOT?
– Your device’s charger is designed for rapid charging. This may raise the temperature of your device’s charger slightly. All charges are equipped with industry-standard safety protocols; however, we suggest keeping children away from the power charger until the charger’s temperature cools down.
ISSUE: IS THE ELITE PRO SUITABLE FOR ALL POOL TYPES?
– The device can be used in above-ground/in-ground/ pools of all shapes but not for cleaning pool steps or narrow corners, as your device may be trapped in the corners or stuck on the steps.