Below are common questions, troubleshoots, and fixes for the Aiper Seagull SE. This list will be updated from time to time.
If you have an issue not found in Aiper’s original post, reply with your issue below and either Aiper or another helpful community member will help you out!
Aiper Seagull Plus
ISSUE: WHY IS MY DEVICE NOT CHARGING?
– Please ensure your device is switched off. Units will not charge when powered on. Check that the charger is properly connected and that electricity is flowing to the charger. If no problems are detected, please contact Aiper Customer Care.
ISSUE: WHAT HAPPENS IF THE CHARGING PORT PLUG FALLS OUT DURING CLEANING?
– The charging port plug should always be firmly installed while the device is operating to prevent the charging port from corroding. If you notice the plug has fallen out of the charging port, immediately remove the device from the pool and dry the charging port. Do not place the device directly back into the pool.
ISSUE: THERE ARE WATER-BASED STAINS INSIDE THE DEVICE?
– Each device is tested at our facility before leaving the factory. Some residual moisture may be left behind but does not affect the working condition of the unit.
ISSUE: CAN THE SEAGULL PLUS BE USED TO CLEAN POOL WALLS?
– The device does not support cleaning pool walls.
ISSUE: THE DEVICE ONLY MOVES IN ONE DIRECTION OR DOES NOT REVERSE AFTER TOUCHING THE WALL?
– Please check whether the rotor is blocked by debris. If so, please remove,clean, and reinstall the rotor. If not blocked, please check for damages, as this part may need to be replaced.